Sunday, March 25, 2007

Budget Update

This Tuesday is the final budget meeting where residents can voice opinions relating to the budget. I have a couple of parents lined up to speak, so I am thankful for that. Because I am there three days a week, my hands are slightly tied as to how much I can do (talking with parents and spreading the word). My hope is that the few parents that I was able to talk with Thursday are spreading the word and making it known about the possible cuts to the music program. The Lord was gracious Thursday in the parent contact that I was able to make, so that was encouraging. So Tuesday is the night. Since I have parents going, I'm planning on going to the meeting as well, so it will be yet another late work day. I do pray that the Lord would give me grace and bring me through this season soon. It is wearing me out!

For an update with more depth, see my other blog: Musings of One Servant

No comments: